Immerse your senses from this exclusive vantage point
The Pit is located between the end of the catwalk and the front of the house. It has the best sightlines and sound.
- See the finest details, from freckles to frayed denim.
- Feel the air move as the artists make their approach down the catwalk.
- Hear the same show as the audio engineer.
- Smell the hard work and comradery that goes into a multi-month tour.
- It’s all so close you can practically taste it.
How it works:
Line up near the FestQuarters tent 20 minutes prior to each performance. From there, a Festival team member will escort you to the Pit. The Pit is a standing area only. You’re expected to stay in the Pit for the duration of the performance. You’re welcome to bring a drink and snack with you.
Pit Passes are valid for a full Festival day. They are to be used in conjunction with Festival admission tickets, which are sold separately. A limited number of passes are available for this unique experience. Your Pit Pass will not be mailed. Instead, you’ll pick them up at the Will Call tent at the Festival, be sure to have your photo ID handy.